Sunday, September 19, 2010

A few Sleepaway reading pics

We came up with a few pictures taken by Tony Sheppard from the final performances of the Sleepaway Camp The Musical reading. They shows took place during Graham Sobelman's cabaret series "Graham-A-Rama" which Graham let us take over to get Sleepaway on its feet.



































We'll post some more pictures in the future, but this gives you a great glimpse of the reading.
If anyone else out there has pictures from the reading we'd love to see them!

1 comment:

  1. What is the latest on this? I remember seeing this in Sacramento a few years back and I remember the songs were so catchy and fun. Every so often I check up on it, as I can't wait to see a fully staged version of this. It was so inventive by having all the killing in shadow. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete